Seeking Exciting, Captivating and Interesting Presenters for 2016 Teen Conference
Back-to-School, Inc. is pleased to announce its 2016 Request for Presenters (RFP) to support the annual Back-to-School Teen Explosion Conference. The conference targets middle and high school students. Proposed presentations are due by May 31, 2016 and the event will be held on July 30, 2016.
We are specifically looking for presenters with expertise in the following areas:
• Career Awareness
• College Awareness
• Financial Literacy
• Health & Fitness
• School Success
• Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
• Social Media/Technology
• 12th Grade Track
We are most interested in presentations that:
• Encourage active learning (indicate in the proposal what active learning strategies you will use to engage the audience instead of having them passively listen to information);
• Promote learning, not attempt to sell products;
• Demonstrate innovative thinking;
• Include presenters who have significant expertise in the topic area and can speak successfully in front of groups of teenagers.
Please note that we seek to partner with individuals to ensure success for the event. There is no compensation associated with serving as a presenter. Back-to-School, Inc. is a nonprofit organization and provides this conference to support the needs of teenagers with being successful during the 2016-2017 school year.
To complete your proposal, please visit our website at www.back2schoolinc.org or go directly to the link at http://goo.gl/forms/BZI57EWaOT